Hello, My name is Richard and I am a toolaholic

You should see Dave for counseling :)
I may need the extra income after tonight ! ;):big grin: I'm sure it will be a wonderful start to the week .

$$$$ I got some for you :)

or a Beverly throatless shear
I've been looking for a B1 Beverly Shear. I found one.
It's getting a refurb and and sharpened blades. These are very handy!

Attachments

• bev 1.jpg
    bev 1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 8
  • bev 2.jpg
    bev 2.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 8
  • bev 3.jpg
    bev 3.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 8
Now you guys are making me feel better! Good to see these tooling projects showing up in garages other than mine. The shear looks like a good one

Last week I drove up to a stop sign, got out picked up a socket off of the road, and you already know what size it was.... :grin:

Last week I drove up to a stop sign, got out picked up a socket off of the road, and you already know what size it was.... :grin:

10mm by any chance ? :encourage:
I've been looking all over for that damn thing. I must've dropped it in the transporter.

I found a lot of tools during the years when my bicycle was my primary mode of transit. Back then it was 1/2" and 9/16" sockets. Last year I was accelerating down a a busy on-ramp (in my car) when I spotted a bunch of tools on the side. (Squealing brakes, smoking tires) Someone had lost an entire HF tool set. I grabbed as much as I could without getting killed. My wife says I should watch the traffic as intently as I watch the shoulders of the road.

We should start a thread on the best asphalt finds
Mine include (but are not limited to) a 24" Crescent wrench and 2 new in the box Diawa fishing reels. I will stop traffic for anything that looks like a tool or a good rack...............
settle down, I'm talking whitetail deer here.

Back