Grizzly Gear Type?

Wow. That sucks. I didn't think about the shipping issue but I believe it is the same with every manufacturer. The buyer pays for shipping to and from the nearest repair center. I would have hoped there was a repair center closer but I may have the same issue, if I need something major done. The closest repair center to me is an electric motor repair company about 3 hrs away. I doubt they could do any mechanical or structural repairs.

Given the lack of quality I see in the new King stuff, that should affect my future purchases. Just not sure where to go since us Canadians don't have many options that are in this price range. I have read some horror stories about Busy Bee in BC and their warranty is only 90 days for labor and parts and then 3 years for parts only, even though they advertise a 3 year warranty on their website. Got to read the fine print I guess. Buying south of the border right now is costly because of the exchange rate. Plus if there is a major issue, shipping would be absurdly expensive back and forth across the line.

Back