Granite surface plate

I just pulled my receipt. I paid $10.00 for flat rate FedEx from KBC. I wonder if it was a promotion at the time. Oh well, shipping is part of price competition with these imported tools.

I will get them both. Worse to worse if Amazon does not cancel it, I will use it for sanding or worse put it in the kitchen

How come all you local guys always need things right after I sell mine ? :grin: I just sold my 18" x 24" with OEM stand for less than a cheap imported plate . But it did go up to Pa . :grin:

How come all you local guys always need things right after I sell mine ? :grin: I just sold my 18" x 24" with OEM stand for less than a cheap imported plate . But it did go up to Pa . :grin:

I can never decide if I'm happy or sad to be too far away from you to pop on over and get big stuff. It's probably better for my marriage this way. :)

I will get them both. Worse to worse if Amazon does not cancel it, I will use it for sanding or worse put it in the kitchen
What? Does that mean you intend to buy both plates that have been discussed above?

Can you say "impulse control". :dunno:

Go to zoro.com.
Get on their mailing list (open an account, no credit info required).
You will receive virtually constant % off (10-25) email offers.
You will also get free shipping at a very low purchase price threshold ($50 for me, I think).
The linked plate is showing me $144.59 including tax and delivery (without using a discount code).

This thread is making me nervous.
I've got to go do some real life stuff. :grin:

How would I have known ;)

What? Does that mean you intend to buy both plates that have been discussed above?

Can you say "impulse control". :dunno:

Go to zoro.com.
Get on their mailing list (open an account, no credit info required).
You will receive virtually constant % off (10-25) email offers.
You will also get free shipping at a very low purchase price threshold ($50 for me, I think).
The linked plate is showing me $144.59 including tax and delivery (without using a discount code).

I hope not but the one from California was nice. I put it on cancel on Amazon and having the fingers crossed. And judging from the delivery drivers around here it makes sense to have redundancy sometimes ;). In real life I finished the greenhouse who was bugging me for months.

Back