Got Sharpie Problems?

The hospital has a centrifuge, I can refresh 16 at a time in surgically clean surroundings.

There ya go Will , someone already had a cnc version out there , but I still like yours ! ;)

If been saving my non-working Sharpies for over 40 years just waiting for a invention like this . Now I'll be busy for the next few years reviving them all . :cool 2:
Maybe you can write a program to make it fully automated on a CNC, self reloading and all! :D
Sorta like an ATC, but would be an ASC.

Tom

The first photo made me think you should probably leave it in the shop. If you get pulled over by a cop with it in your pocket, he may not believe your story of what it is used for...
I had that happen once, with a ziploc bag full of laundry detergent, not funny at the time, but my grandkids got a kick out of it.

If you dont make it with a hinged attachment arm you would be cutting out all the drillpress and vertical only mill operators out of this fantastic invention and would be leaving that money sitting on the table!!! Just something to think about :laughing:

If you dont make it with a hinged attachment arm you would be cutting out all the drillpress and vertical only mill operators out of this fantastic invention and would be leaving that money sitting on the table!!! Just something to think about :laughing:

Should still work fine in a drill press or vert mill. Just duck below the line of fire. :D

We'll consider that on the next version. We are now working on the SS1000. Sharpie Sharpener to sharpen your no long sharp Sharpie nibs. :big grin:

Back