Good starting filament printer?

thats the thing I kinda live in the middle of no where now there is nothing used for sale in the area thats anything good, been trying to find a bandsaw since I got here almost a year ago, and the only ones were more rust then machine and something thats higher tech like a 3D printer I would want to see it work before parting with cash
Here you go:
$250
$230

How about $130?

ya I can safely say not getting that one, found that heated bed online, does not go up to temp for bottle filament, also the lead screws dont go all the way up and no limit switchs to keep it from forcing its way off

might look into that ender 3 pro v2 as that was not showing up before

ya I can safely say not getting that one, found that heated bed online, does not go up to temp for bottle filament, also the lead screws dont go all the way up and no limit switchs to keep it from forcing its way off

might look into that ender 3 pro v2 as that was not showing up before
Not trying to sell you or anything but the specs list a max 110 degree build plate.
If your design isn't taller than the max of the printer then you don't need a stop switch at the top. I can't remember for sure but I think there's a connector on the board for one though.

whelp, I just spent more then I wanted, but I have a ender 3 v2 neo on the way for cheaper then that facebook sale for the normal ender 3 v2

this hurt the old pocket book

whelp, I just spent more then I wanted, but I have a ender 3 v2 neo on the way for cheaper then that facebook sale for the normal ender 3 v2

this hurt the old pocket book
Count your blessings. I just had to buy a new washer and dryer.

its alive!

IMG_20230702_200029335.jpg

dont know if I should start a new thread or not for the tuning of the printer
will post the first few prints here and see what is said

10mm test cube.jpg

1cm test cube, its sizes are
x=9.93 mm
z=9.91 mm
y=9.32 mm
however it has a foot thats
z=10.30 mm
x=10.35 mm
all in all not bad for my first 3d print ever with unknow filament (whatever they sent with it)

20mm test cube.jpg

Second print, a 2cm test cube its sizes are
X=19.97mm
Z=19.97mm
Y=19.25mm
this one also has a foot, but not as big of a swing this time its sizes
X=20.38mm
Z=20.32mm
there is a bump close to the top on all sizes, looks like it settled decided to measure it just in case that helps
X=20.25mm
Z=20.13mm

There's a setting in Cura (don't know what slicer you're using) to help eliminate elephant foot.
The first print looks better than most.

In the printer software are some tuning options. There are a lot of videos available to give the math on how to tune those settings.

There's a setting in Cura (don't know what slicer you're using) to help eliminate elephant foot.
The first print looks better than most.

In the printer software are some tuning options. There are a lot of videos available to give the math on how to tune those settings.
so was going to use cura, but it does not have the setup for the ender 3 v2 neo in it, and when
I went to add a unlisted printer it was alot of info needed that I do not have
so for now I am just using the Creality Slicer, from the videos its a ver of Cura from over a year
ago setup just for Creality printers

from everything I have seen in videos I think I can solve both problems with the second cube
just by slowing down the printing a little, seems the part stays to hot and that lets it "settle"
making the foot/bump I got, so might need to upgrade the fan at some point

Back