*** Gone *** Free Mill Power Feed - Made In Taiwan...did I Mention Its Brand New?

Very creative way of picking.

Is that a Grizzly lathe? It looks like mine.

Congratulations MrFixit1952!! Enjoy your good fortune!

Coolidge, thank you so much for your generosity!

I have the G0709. The little bits I can see in the picture looks like mine. It broke the bank but no regrets even with a few issues I've had with it so far. It has handled all the task I've had for it. My first lathe was a mini lathe 7x10 that the only thing I learned from it was I wasted money on it because it was to small to do anything I wanted to do. So I tried not to make that mistake twice.

I still ended up getting a mill that was to small. I have been able to do everything I have for it to do so far but with the inconvenience of having to reposition work to be able to reach it even on small parts.

Well done Sir!

I'm fairly certain that I've never seen a drawing like this, but loved every minute. :)

wow I didn't think I made the list thanks .... well done and Congrats to the WINNER!!!!
Ohh see someone already did some math . U Guys crack me up all think alike .. I was going to say like WoW! I was 15' off from a win somewhere like 939" in clockwise direction , perhaps even less to hit the line... Gota luv u guys thanks again for your generosity

i enjoyed being part of this, thanks for your generosity coolidge.

MisterFixIt1952 here,

I must say I am totally stunned and pleased all at the same time. This is the first thing I have ever won and it is something that I have wanted for many years. I can’t thank you enough for your generosity.
Also, I am completely impressed by the method used to select the winner. Very appropriate for a machinist community. I was so excited when I got the email with the heading "You won the power feed" I reread it several times before it sunk in that I was actually the winner. After I see how the winner was picked I am even more amazed. Makes me want to rush out and buy a lottery ticket before the luck runs out.

Anyway, thanks again for the wonderful prize and I will be sure to post some photos when I get it mounted on my ZAY45 mill drill.

Back