G4000 ELS Upgrade

Yes that's me. Just love my PrimeWeld CUT60. No issues with it at all. I have lots of posts on that forum with mods and tips for the Crossfire. Another great plasma cutter is Everlast. Hypertherm is of course the king of plasma cutters, though expensive.
awesome. ill go digging through those posts. do you think 1700 is reasonable for a used one? seems to be in decent shape.

I bought mine used also, well, assembled but never used and I believe I paid $2000 for it, 2 years ago. Was a great investment for the shop.

Finally got the belts in. Everything appears to be working. Have yet to make a thread but thrilled that nothing has puffed smoke. Now on to screwing around with this used plasma table. thanks for all the help cletus.

Attachments

• els1.jpg
    els1.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 19
  • els2.jpg
    els2.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 19
  • els3.jpg
    els3.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 19
Very glad to be of assistance. It came together well, have fun with it and your CNC Plasma Table.

Hey Cletus. Sorry to bombard your thread with more questions again, but I’m a bit stuck on the wiring for my Clough42 ELS. The diagram that Clough42 shares for wiring the encoder to the TI board doesn’t show which wire should go where (I’m sure it’s obvious to people in the know, but I’m a bit clueless). I’ve found a wiring diagram for my encoder (Omicron EB62…) but want to make sure I’ve connected to the right place on the board:

9b9c8b4356dc9ff013d8e6a54ef277e1.jpg

I believe you’ve a similar set up, do you lnow how to map wires to pins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem, according to how mine is wired, switch your white and black wires around.

Back