G0759 Delivery Not Expected Until October 6th

Throw the qctp in your 4 jaw and face the bottom. You dont need a mill for that, just a little time

Thanks, I went ahead and drilled and tapped the stock tnut for the new qctp. Trying to shim the tools up to the right height got old the first time I did it :)

A QCTP is about the best option you can add to any machine tool. Once you get one you will wonder why you waited so long. They are definitely worth the investment. I have a Phase II on my 9X20 and it is the cats meow. Especiall when I am using a boring bar and want the hole slightly off center. Works kike a charm!!!

Bob

Just keep so extra RH holders around. It sucks changing the tool out as it kills the whole Q in the TP. And I know if I could change tools a few times for what ever reason on just one part.

Just spoke with Grizzly about the G0759. My delivery date is now looking like mid November.

Patience, Patience.......

Just spoke with Grizzly about the G0759. My delivery date is now looking like mid November.

Patience, Patience.......

Man, that just su...er...stinks. Sorry to hear about this.

Bill

Sounds like one of those "We are at the mercy of our suppliers deals."

That is probably true. In conversations with Matt at PM and posts here from Ray C this situation is more normal than abnormal. Unfortunately.

Bill

Back