Future Home of Rustorcreationd by Charley Davidson

Charley,

I just wanted to say that I'm so glad things are starting to look up for you. You've had a rough go lately with your folks and family drama. That stuff takes a toll on a fella.

The new place looks like a great spot. I martin house, a couple hummingbird feeders, a cooler of barley pops, a lawn chair and you've got a little slice of paradise!

Steve

Charley,

I just wanted to say that I'm so glad things are starting to look up for you. You've had a rough go lately with your folks and family drama. That stuff takes a toll on a fella.

The new place looks like a great spot. I martin house, a couple hummingbird feeders, a cooler of barley pops, a lawn chair and you've got a little slice of paradise!

Steve

You forgot to mention the bug zapper and the pink flamingos! LOL:D:D:D

Jake Parker

Re: Future Home of Rustorcreations by Charley Davidson

Cut that pig in half long ways and make mini bbq pits. You could probably sell them so fast you could have a shop built in no time!;)

Jake Parker

Re: Future Home of Rustorcreations by Charley Davidson

Cut that pig in half long ways and make mini bbq pits. You could probably sell them so fast you could have a shop built in no time!;)

Jake Parker

Hmmmm, got me thinking :thinking:, what's your cut?

- - - Updated - - -

I have enough inventory to pay the place off if I'd get motivated and get it all ready to sell. I also have to make a couple business decisions about keeping my current location for the things I want to sell on CL so it's not too far away from the market, and possibly hiring a part time worker to post adds/research values/handle some sales, maybe a hot chick with lots of tattoos :whistle::lmao:

Hey man I am glad to hear things are looking up. When you hit low like that let us know. I have a house sitting empty (we are desperately trying to sell it) Your not that far away and it would have been better than the truck during the winter. That land looks great and campers can be a great little house. I lived in one for 2 years between jobs. I like the pig. There are lots of places selling animals and stuff like that made of old oil drums. My brother just bought a 8' high giraffe for his yard. His kids loved it. But I know those things don't go cheep.

Jeff

Nothing like a beautiful spot to live and work in. Congratulations, Charlie.

If you're looking for an enclosed work shop fast and cheap, consider a used mobile home. The interior partitions are nothing, so they're easy to gut to a 12' or 14' by 40' open space. Trailer parks usually won't take older models, so they don't have much value.

Xalky brings up the question of zoning, which is nothing but a black box of nasty surprises these days. When we bought our farm in Kimball township, Iron County, WI in 1980, the chairman of the town board treated us to a long tirade on the little dictators of the State of Wisconsin who had better not try to require building permits in his town. I knew we'd come to the right place. How times have changed.

Back