Future Home of Rustorcreationd by Charley Davidson

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
Future Home of Rustorcreations by Charley Davidson

I have just made the biggest & most important deal of my life, the guy just accepted my offer and should close on the property by mid June or sooner. The lot is 80X280 has 200 amp service, water comes from the well on the next lot which I will try to buy soon. The trailer and small shed stay. Soon as I pay it off (the entire $6,000.00) I'll start building my shop. My buddy just gave me a 8X20 storage pod too. The property is 30 miles south of where I am now.

DSC01788.JPG DSC01787.JPG DSC01786.JPG DSC01785.JPG DSC01784.JPG DSC01783.JPG

Last edited:
Nice find, Charlie. Looks like a great place to escape to on weekends and holidays!

That's a great deal Charley! You can't even buy a decent car up in these parts for that kind of money. I'm a little envious! :whistle:

Marcel

$6.000???
For that money here I can get just a parking lot for a bicycle… and our standard power lines are 12.5 amps :bawling:

I need that little "green with envy" icon right now...

Ray

Nice find, Charlie. Looks like a great place to escape to on weekends and holidays!

Weekends and holidays????? Heck this is where I am gonna live. I haven't really told anybody this but after coming back to Murfreesboro from my parents and that ordeal with my mother I have basically been homeless, I slept in the cab of the truck for a month then stayed in my shop with no heat in sub zero weather. I have recovered financially at least to the point I feel I can afford this place. It's an owner finance deal that I can live with and probably pay off in a few short months. First thing I'll do after paying it off will be build a shop.

I'm really looking forward to living mortgage/rent free and the simple life. I'll upgrade the camper after the real priorities are met.

WOW!! I had no idea, Charlie. Glad to hear that things are going much better now! Hope they continue to improve for you!

Glad to hear things are going your way Charley! Looks like a fine place to call home. Lots of room for a big shop too!!

David

I'm already looking for ideas of things I can scavenge to build a pretty cool/big/inexpensive shop that still has good curb appeal. Any ideas? I already have a 8x20 storage pod given to me.

Back