Found this on the ways of my new mill...

I am glad everything worked out in the end. I do however hope you can give me some more info from a user point of view about the difference between the CX601 and the G0704 as I am in the process of trying to find a mill used or new. From what I understand the CX600 and the king Canada 20vs and the G0704 are approximately the same machines. I would have loved to see any of them in person and made the 3 hr trip to Calgary a few days ago but busy bee had no stock on either even if you could get into the store. Went to KMS tools and they had no stock on the 20VS.

I am just learning and wanted to practice on small things since space is at a premium. So how much more capable is the CX601 vs the G0704 in your opinion? Thanks in advance since there is lots of info on the Grizzly but not much on the Craftex.
I like to build cnc machines. I have built many types of cnc machines from routers, laser cutters, 3d printers to pcb milling machines. I sold the G0704 many years ago. I wanted a larger machine. The CX601 is almost twice the weight of the G0704. A much beefier machine for what I want to do with it.

Back