Flea market was good to me today

I really only wanted the Akro-Mils organizer.....$2520230703_084405.jpg

I used it for my metric taps.

20230703_112430.jpg

This is what wss in the organizer.

20230703_140754.jpg

Thousands of electronic components. Even a single nixie tube. I suspect the previous owner was a tv or radio repairman. Lots of Motorola components. No way I'm throwing it away. My nephew did electronics at ITT. My buddy builds his own cnc controllers. I'm sure some of it will come in handy.

I also gained a bunch of machine screws, washers, and lock nuts. Lots of crimp fittings.

Pretty crazy find.

I bought the two American made red 12 ton jacks today for $22. The Chinese Craftsman was $20 a couple months ago.

20230730_120423.jpg

The 2" Lufkin scale was $3 today. I bought the 3" a couple months ago for $5.

20230730_120133.jpg

I also bought another 10 piece box of 3m cubitron 4.5" grinding disks for $20. I have 3 boxes on the shelf now.

Next weekend I might buy another pack of 25 4.5" cubitron cut off disks for $65. Those are $185 from MSC.

He does, we ought to all stop by his flea market and clear it out.. it's getting annoying listening to him gloat all the time... damn jealous is what I am. BTW I have a couple of scales that have WB on them as well I think downstairs. too tired to go check right now, just showered and enjoying just sitting here catching up.

He does, we ought to all stop by his flea market and clear it out.. it's getting annoying listening to him gloat all the time... damn jealous is what I am. BTW I have a couple of scales that have WB on them as well I think downstairs. too tired to go check right now, just showered and enjoying just sitting here catching up.
Those jacks are $325 on Amazon new.

https://a.co/d/drwiGWB

You could say I'm pretty happy....gloating. Whatever. ;)

Back