Ebay: Vn 16 Spindle-- Campobello, South Carolina

I am thinking he's not replying to anyone, and there's no way I am buying this without some communication before hand. I can see some ridiculous demands being made after purchase. Might be a nice machine, but there are always more out there.

I bought it. I got them to load it too. No arbor support though. Might get it this weekend.

Jason

If this was nearby it would already by mine. But it's apparently sold now or the seller took the listing down. Either way, that's too bad. I was hoping someone here would buy it.

Jason, Congradlations! You might have acquired the deal of the year- and it's only the first week in January. I called the seller this AM and asked about the support. They didn't know what it looked like or much about it, and looked around and couldn't find it. You might see if you can get their crew to poke around in their machine shop with you and look one more time. Sounded to me they didn't know what it looked like.

Glenn

Great news!!
Didn't want the trip.

Daryl
MN

It's on the trailer. No visible broken parts, no ram support, C taper spindle, about 8 collets / 2 possible Morse taper adapters. There's a drill Chuck, probably in a collet. Ways look good, everything appears tight. Missing chain cover on knee.

I'm still not sure if there is a Y axis feed or not, looks like there is. Original owner (he thinks), and a ton of interest. Looks like a solid buy, tarped on the trailer, so pics later.

Jason

It doesn't. The feed for the x axis runs parallel to the the screw for the y axis, so a quick look made me think it was there, but its not.

Back