Drawer Liners.. new idea?

so, how long have you used it for, and are you happy with it.
Did you use that can, or the spray?
I used the spray type easier to apply. I've had in the drawers for about 3 years with no sign of failing
I'm going to make some custom foam liners on a couple of other drawers and am planning to try some Kaizen foam

I used the spray type easier to apply. I've had in the drawers for about 3 years with no sign of failing
I'm going to make some custom foam liners on a couple of other drawers and am planning to try some Kaizen foam
It's pricey but cool! Someone posted not long ago a similar product but on steroids, but it wasn't available in the U.S. This one would cost me $500 to do both of my chests, and that ain't happen'n.

The Kaizen is nice looking, but it eats up a lot of space. I would rather have little separators to keep things from migrating. That way you can keep organized by a separator. But not sure I am going down that route. That box will be great for parts as well. I only started removing the handles and cleaning it. After I finish other projects I'll sand or paint strip it, and repaint it. Then when I die, it will go to my son, or before.

Back in the day when I purchased my first large toolbox and a few after I bought and used 12x12 self-stick carpet squares they always workd out Great. I just looked and Home Depot sells them, but they are 18x18 square but would be easy to cut and stick. I never had any issues even after 30 years or more. Buy it once and it's done go cheap and you lose in the long run.
I lined mine with indoor - outdoor carpet in '83, cut the corners in, cut the back 1/2 way through to bend it up/box the drawer and it's still in place. I like the idea of the squares. Idea just hit to cut some strips to minimize rolling around. But what I'm going to try is to double it and see if I can use a Dremel router for cut outs. Much cheaper than the foam.

Back