Diesel owners , do we have any on board ?

I purchased my 2003 F350 4x4, 7.3lt IHC, 4 Door, long bed, dually used. It had 140K on it and now has 180K. Love my truck. When we travel we take it and not the wife's Yukon. Much more comfortable for long trips. Plus I have the bed in case I come across something that I cannot live without.

I have a friend that has the almost the same truck, 2001, he has close to 500K on it and still going strong. He replaced the seats in it a while back from the wrecking ward. But mechanically, they are really reliable.

The thing to remember with diesels is you have to change the oil and oil filters religiously. Mine holds 14qts. The fuel filter is also one of those essentials. The only bad thing about these big trucks is that when you have to have work done on them, it is never cheap. When I buy tires, I wish I had only four but for heavy loads, my dually will handle most anything I will ever haul.

I plan to have this truck until the wheels fall off.

If you are looking for a good forum for Ford truck onwers, I highly recommend "Ford Truck Enthusiasts". https://www.ford-trucks.com/

Sounds like you need to see what else I need from down in the basement :)

How about an ex long MT3 1.125 drill bit, and if you find a door on the ground floor with stairs going down inside of the house, you may have found the basement. :)

Back
Top Bottom