D1-4 lugs won't loosen

I'm feeling your pain Mike and Mike , that weather sounds just horrible . :eek: Lets see . Today we had thunderstorms with tornado warnings , sleet , snow and 50mph winds . And this was all before 9 am ! :grin: The dogs wouldn't even go out to take care of business .

There's a saying over here: "Lucky you live Hawaii!" After reading what you're dealing with, Dave, it is all the more true!

I have a BFH if you need one ! ;)

I have a range of hammers from tiny tack hammers to a 20 lb sledge with a short handle. Can never have too many....

20 lb sledge

Uh huh ! The " motivater " ! :grin: My workers can take 4 hours to break something using child's play tools . I tell them you could have broken that in 5 seconds and I could've had it fixed in an hour . We woulda saved 3 hours and got a bonus ! LMAO . ( on the bonus part ) :high 5:

Uh huh ! The " motivater " ! :grin: My workers can take 4 hours to break something using child's play tools . I tell them you could have broken that in 5 seconds and I could've had it fixed in an hour . We woulda saved 3 hours and got a bonus ! LMAO . ( on the bonus part ) :high 5:

Yep, if you're fixing it that means it was broken in the first place....

Back