CTC Tools issues

PayPal gave me back my money in January, but I still see my order is "awaiting fulfilment".

If you guys get your order I will re-order mine.

David

Update: As of yesterday, Sunday, my order shows as SHIPPED. Hopefully I will see my stuff soon! :D

I received a box of goodies this weekend. Found it when I got home, but have not had a good chance to go through it. Cold, then SNOW. I'm hoping to open it and inspect my new toys tonight and will update after doing so.

Hi Randall, Any updates on your purchases? I have some things I want to order from them, but would like to know if they are back in business.

David

David,

I wouldnt. I placed an order on 4th December. After multiple emails from me, I eventually received an email from them on 28th Feb saying my order had been held up but would be shipped asap. Still waiting...........

Phil

Placed an order for a Quick Change Floating Tap Chuck and collets with CTC on 14 Mar 2017 and received a confirmation Email same day.
On the 20th March I received an Email indicating the item had shipped with a DHL tracking number and an estimated delivery time of 1 to 2 weeks to Australia.
I await my shipment. So far can't fault the service which is on par with what I have experienced from CTC in the past.
Ron

Yep Ron,
I have previously used CTC twice in the past and been happy with price, service and delivery. Not so happy 3rd time around

Cheers Phil

Interesting Phil
Wonder what the reasons are behind the variability.
Perhaps if the order contains multiple items and one is out of stock they may not ship untill the order is complete. Who knows!
Ron

Back