CTC Tools issues

caspaincmonster

Active User
Registered
Does anyone have a contact at CTC tools? I placed an order with them back in December. They have never replied to any emails or changed the status of the order from pending on the website etc. (or shipped me the tools I paid for) but Paypal some how claims they have shipped and delivered the package and won't refund my money (but have not provided any tracking numbers, deliver confirmation etc). It isn't a tonne of cash but enough to be annoyed. I reversed the credit card charges and appealed with paypal but that probably won't come to anything so if I can just get in contact with the company perhaps it can get straightened out.

thanks

L

L, I don't have a contact but have had the exact same problem that you did. I made an order on November 26, 2016 for usd57. The status of my order said awaiting fulfilment. after a few weeks I emailed CTC Tools asking for the status of my order. No response. Every couple of weeks I sent an email, but no response. Finally I contacted Paypal in late December stating the situation that I have dealt with CTC tools before and would just like to know the status of my order.

On January 01, 2017 I got an email from PayPal stating that my order has been reviewed and resolved in my favour and usd57 would be credited to my account.

Something has happened to them since the website is still active and still shows my order as waiting fulfilment...but no one seems to be home.

David

I read about problems some members were having on another forum. Apparently CTC now ships its orders to a 3rd party in Denmark where they are sent on from there to the consumer. Thus adding a further delay, (and perhaps a reason that Paypal says CA's order was shipped and delivered, but only as far as Europe..........). Some report orders turning up piecemeal. But most also complained about very slow delivery and lack of any response to inquiries.
I have ordered from them in the past and been happy. However I placed an order with them in early December with a shipping time frame of 9 weeks. So I guess we will see soon........

Cheers Phil

It's Chinese New Year right now so the whole of China virtually shuts down for a few weeks. That may be why no reply at the present time.

Just kicking this up. Wondering if there is any more info on CTC Tools. I have ordered from them a few times and have been satisfied.

If these guys are out of business, wondering if there are other equivalent sites that offer similar stuff.

David

I placed an order with them on Dec.16 and have had no correspondence since then after the initial automatic order confirmation. Every time I check status on the website, my order is shown as "awaiting fulfillment." I used PayPal and will have to get my money back if they don't do something very soon.

I guess I spoke too soon. I received an e-mail replying to a message I sent them inquiring about my order:

Sorry about the delay and lack of response. We have had a large proportion of international shipments from Dec and Jan stuck at our shipper due to rejected export paperworks. This has lead to more concerned customer enquiries than we have been able to reply timely. We have received back the packages and are shipping as fast as we can. The order "XXXX" can ship this week or we can provide you a full refund. Please advise your preference.

Best regards
Heine Johst
CTC Tools

I replied asking them to ship my order. Hopefully this sheds some light on the recent activity (or lack thereof) and provides some hope.

Randall thank you for the update. I have always been satisfied with their products and am glad that the will be back on line..

David

Thanks also for the update. Although I think I detect a bit of shinola in the excuse. I will give them some more grace on my order even though it is now at 10 weeks and still counting....

Cheers Phil

Back