Come to Hawaii

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
It's all fun....I got bit Friday night on the left knee, tore the bed apart could not find the critter. Saturday night I got lit up 2 more times. I woke up to the bite on my left hand, but it seems it got my right index finger too. I have been suffering with terrible itchiness even with creams, and the sum b!tch was less than 2" long. A baby centipede that met it's demise, but already did it's damage.....

It's them little guys with the green head that go after you. Not fun, I know. Sorry one got you. :(

Yowsa! That looks seriously painful. :(

The initial pain only lasts an hr or so, it's more of a burning sensation, not agonizing in any way. The itchiness is non stop for about 2 days, and is much less tolerable.....Thanks Mikey....

I'll come over on one condition Mike . I'll bring my Upper New York black flies with me . They'll take take care of those pesky centipedes in a heartbeat . :)

We have enough pasture flies that bite, no need to bring your own. :grin:

Diphenhydramine makes me sleepy, and I'm too lazy to go to the store for the cream, or the pills :)

Go buy some Loratidine/Aller-Clear from Costco - non-sedating and it will help. That, or scratch!

We stay far away as possible from the property thru the black fly season . Those bites take 3 months to disappear . Even the dogs hate them . Little bistards . :grin:

Back