Chemo

I do hope your taste buds come back, but after 10 years now mine are the same. I can't tell beer from water.

The thing I can taste most is salt.

I'm crossing my fingers for you.

I do hope your taste buds come back, but after 10 years now mine are the same. I can't tell beer from water.

The thing I can taste most is salt.
So this is what I'm experiencing now also . :(

So this is what I'm experiencing now also . I'm so sorry. Bottom line is I'm still alive and here to talk about it. Just like my stroke and it's affects on me, you will adjust. I've not had a beer since chemo 10 years ago. Can't taste it, why drink it. I've found other things to spend my money on. Life is different now for both of us. I'm thankful to be alive. Yesterday my wife had a melanoma spot removed off her back, and a mass from under her arm. They found the mass yesterday morning, so did it too. We were at the hospital from 6am to 7:30pm. Long day. We won't know the results for 10 days on the mass. Today I can't keep her down. Wants to go back to work next week on monday. Doc said maybe go back on feb 7th. She's not happy about that. I won't let her drive with the oxy pain meds in her. She says she's dizzy. Wanted to go out and rake leaves today, give her an inch and she takes a mile. Hard to keep her down. Keep your chin up, it gets better believe me.

Last edited:
Maybe you can get them to change the name of this site to "Hobby Macheenist"!

I knew a guy years ago that started a small cnc shop. He showed me his new business cards he had specially made.

Said

"Marvin Rainey. CNC Maching"

Back