Can anyone identify the vendor of this mill?

View attachment 243683View attachment 243684 Hi
Purchased this mill a few weeks ago. There is no brand name on the badge – only a model and serial number. It is similar to the Grizzly G1004. It is gray- so thinking maybe Enco. It was made in 1997. Just curious who would have sold this machine. Perhaps someone would recognize the model number. It is IKN-11000M .
Jim
I have one exactly like yours and mine appears to have been made in 2000 3! have you found out who made it yet?

I have one exactly like yours and mine appears to have been made in 2000 3! have you found out who made it yet?

Yep.... as Jl00 pointed out above, mine was sold by J&L. There is info in the link he provided. Though the outside resembles Grizzly G1004 - when I disassembled the spindle,- it matched closer to the G0730 manual.
.hope you enjoy your as much as I have mine.
Jim

I
Yep.... as Jl00 pointed out above, mine was sold by J&L. There is info in the link he provided. Though the outside resembles Grizzly G1004 - when I disassembled the spindle,- it matched closer to the G0730 manual.
Jim
I think you meant B100! are there any owner manuals and literature available for this machine and is J&L still in business? if so do you have a #! I have not had the pleasure of using mine yet, but I am sure that I will Thanks!

Jim
here is a picture

DSC06458.JPG

DSC06460.JPG

DSC06459.JPG

That looks just like mine. I was surprised to see my switch is the same as yours. I had always thought it was a replacement - since there was no reverse and it was not mounted facing the operator - and sort of out of reach. I did add a toggle switch to the junction box mounted on the motor. This allows the machine to run in reverse

d
That looks just like mine. I was surprised to see my switch is the same as yours. I had always thought it was a replacement - since there was no reverse and it was not mounted facing the operator - and sort of out of reach. I did add a toggle switch to the junction box mounted on the motor. This allows the machine to run in reverse
do you have a picture of toggle switch mounted and diagram of how you wired it up! that would make tapping a lot easyer! and where did you buy your toggle switch?

I believe I used a standard Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) toggle switch. .The wiring diagram is on the motor. I will check and gladly send you the info and pics- -hopefully by Monday. I am gone for the weekend. PM me your email address.
Jim

Hi Jim
I have the same mill with Enco badge. Tonight I finished wiring up a VFD controller for it. Everything is all wired up and running just need to mount the new motor. Looking forward to variable speed without having to mess with the tight ..s belts.

Hi Jim
I have the same mill with Enco badge. Tonight I finished wiring up a VFD controller for it. Everything is all wired up and running just need to mount the new motor. Looking forward to variable speed without having to mess with the tight ..s belts.
That VFD will be nice. I hope to put a VFD on in the future - if I run across a motor thats reasonable. My first priority is a DRO. I dont mind using the dials on my other mills - but having .125 per rev instead of .100 on this machine is a pain.

Mine came with DRO already installed, sure glad it did.

Back