Been thinking about a new car

I've been a Toyota guy for a long time and still recommend the brand in general. That said, I'm not sure the RAV4 (which is my current daily driver) is the right ticket if you want more seating room than the Lincoln. Also, the RAV4 has a pretty cheap interior (maybe better on newer models, mine is 2016). The Subaru might be a better bet - probably no more than a Highlander, but yeah, everything is stupid expensive right now...

GsT

My wife is still driving a spectacularly well made Toyota Sequoia (2013). At only 95,000 miles that’s a lot to do with it but I have been impressed for years with this vehicle.

My wife is still driving a spectacularly well made Toyota Sequoia (2013). At only 95,000 miles that’s a lot to do with it but I have been impressed for years with this vehicle.
My '02 Tundra now has 315,000 miles. At least in that time frame the Sequoia shared the same excellent engine. Best vehicle I have ever owned.

GsT

My '02 Tundra now has 315,000 miles. At least in that time frame the Sequoia shared the same excellent engine. Best vehicle I have ever owned.

GsT
Hers is a v8. Somewhere in the 325-365 hp range. Nothing but oil changes and brakes.

GsT
My ‘03 F350 is still under 300k but it is mostly retired the last few years.

Back