Atlas Horizontal mill

Okay, let's see if I can figure out how to load pics! As requested here's the mill I purchased.

ahm 1.jpgahm 2.jpgahm 3.jpgahm 4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And some more...

ahm 5.jpgahm 6.jpgahm 7.jpgahm 8.jpg

ahm 1.jpg ahm 2.jpg ahm 3.jpg ahm 4.jpg ahm 5.jpg ahm 6.jpg ahm 7.jpg ahm 8.jpg

I've been thinking about building a Rotary table for mine. I did a CAD model of the one for the shaper from pictures on the internet and specs from the Atlas Catalog, I expect it's pretty close to the factory one. The base on the one for the mill is different, and more complex. I'd appreciate some close up pictures of it top and bottom, and measurements, if you've got the time.

The base on the one for the mill is different, and more complex. I'd appreciate some close up pictures of it top and bottom, and measurements, if you've got the time.

We should be able to gather that data... Won't be right away, I've got a few projects that I need to deliver first. Then I need to build a bench / base for the mill and then I want to breakdown and clean everything, including the rotary so that'll be a good time for pictures and measures.

34,your all set to go.Pick up lots of goodies with the mill,I bet that table was cheaper than ebay.Congrats on a very good collection---kroll
CAD of the rotary table would be fantastic

Thanks Kroll.... it is a good assortment and a good starting point! Can't wait for the setup / cleanup to be finished and then make some chips!

A question for those that have changed already.. I see some folks have changed to the Link Belt system already instead of replacing the rubber drive belt.

I also see a red Link Belt and a green Link Belt.... I assume the color difference is from differing manufacturers..

SO for those that have already done it, can I ask where you purchased yours and what part number(s) were needed? TIA :whistle:

Back