Assorted Socket Cap Screws?

We have fazzios in south Jersey , bolts nuts washers up to 1/2" , were $1.00 @ pound, up to 1" $3.00 @ , stainless $3.00@ . But it's up to you to find the things you need. May be different now it's been awhile since I've been there. I use to go there spend $20.00 and buy steel or aluminum even brass and more , besides the angle iron and shorts ,at a $1.@ still have bolts and nuts washers plus.
He's got everything there even machines.

We have a builders warehouse here South Africa which belongs to the USA Walmart group, they have a election of Allan cap bolts,ht bolts,nuts,washers etc. also stainless steel bolts & nuts all in metric sizes from 3 to 12 mm. You pick what you need and they weigh them and pay as per weight. Very convenient and not expensive.
Willy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speaking of fasteners by the pound, Tractor Supply has them by the pound, but they don't have socket head cap screws. :confusion:

I agree. Holo Krome USA makes some of the best fasteners. I buy USA HoloKrome on Ebay all the time.
MSC sells the USA Holo Krome SHCS in smaller lots. (Holo Krome USA is expensive). Fastenal does not sell small lots.
Camcar and Unbrako are also very good choices.
Holo Krome also has an import line,..not as well made. And, beware: Holo Krome does not sell flat point set screws.
I've seen these on Ebay with a Holo Krome box. Grind the cup points flat if needed.

A good deal at Fastenal? Surely you jest! :) I've only bought things from them when extreme conditions applied. McMaster is my go-to but Ace Hardwares usually have a decent selection of fasteners and local.

A good deal at Fastenal? Surely you jest! :) I've only bought things from them when extreme conditions applied. McMaster is my go-to but Ace Hardwares usually have a decent selection of fasteners and local.
Fastenal should be called " last resort", I just checked their price for 1oo pcs/box of 10-32" x 3/4" ,it was about $28, Travers charges $0.08 per screw. but not sure if it's the same quality.

Back