5hp 3 phase question

Grounded a wire in j25..got rid of e stop code.still won't go into maintenance mode but can pick a program and set speed.and it works...motor and gear reduction box move around because of how its mounted.will fix.had to remove screwdriver in stop switch to open the circuit.still have 3 open terminals in j25..1 has power..others??? Any ideas? Thanks for your time and help..Phil ..I'm thinking as you stated ulma doctor.j25 is the key..

if you can post a picture of J25 as you have it now, i may be able to infer some way to proceed

Grounded bottom right looking straight at 4 hole terminal.top right has voltage.left 2 ?? When I ground bottom right have a loud click..then can pick a program.if I press quick start can't change speed which is .5 mph..very slow.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

you may be able to momentarily jump 2 terminals of J25 and see if there is a reaction

maybe jump the 2 top terminals and the 2 bottom terminals and see if it comes on

then, if necessary, the 2 left terminals together and the right 2 terminals together
and see if there is a reaction.

there may be provision for 2 switches in the estop circuit, both would need to be closed for further function , being my thinking

Last edited:
i was doing some more investigative work...
in the manual i found, on page 28 they have a picture of the back of the control board.
at connector J25 they have a RED jumper going between 2 terminals, but they are also utilizing the stop switch (Stop Key) @J5.
it appears as STOP KEY (J5) is being used in this operation and may need to be considered

Last edited:
i found this too, a lot of info...

Attachments

• 6425ce16-91dc-4a55-9381-6f0ab6cbf3a8.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Have looked for manual page 28 showing jumper at j25.can't find it..looked at several manuals.thinking if could find wiring diagram of console it would get us to home base.loked at file you found.jumping j25 didn't change anything.stop switch at j5 is hooked up..if unplugged motor dies if micro switch is closed,motor dies..thanks very much for your time.

Only program saw runs on is alpine pass.can set max speed but slows and speeds up as I would be running up and down a mountain I'm guessing. Thanks Phil

are you using the motor speed sensor???
apparently there is a speed sensor and a max speed potentiometer that can be manipulated

Back