2017 - The Original "What Did You Buy Today?" Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tell my wife , I done been bad, the bad eBay place had a bunch of gear cutters starting at .99 but haven't got any at that price. So far I'm up to $60.00 for 4 -5 cutters 10 DP and degree 141/2 . A few in 12 DP and 16 DP .still on auction. I hate to make her mad but American Made cutters are hard to find. Then these two cast iron WHEELED casters new for $9.99 plus shipping. Oh my the poos gonna hit when the casters get here.

Please don't tell my wife , I done been bad, the bad eBay place had a bunch of gear cutters starting at .99 but haven't got any at that price. So far I'm up to $60.00 for 4 -5 cutters 10 DP and degree 141/2 . A few in 12 DP and 16 DP .still on auction. I hate to make her mad but American Made cutters are hard to find. Then these two cast iron WHEELED casters new for $9.99 plus shipping. Oh my the poos gonna hit when the casters get here.

I think you need to go to toolaholics anonymous.. Let me give you my address to ship the stuff too. You can pick them up when you are ready... not too far a drive. Then she would never know you got them. :p

I think you need to go to toolaholics anonymous.. Let me give you my address to ship the stuff too. You can pick them up when you are ready... not too far a drive. Then she would never know you got them. :p
Hey when I get better I hope to go with you to that junkyard where you got the mill and Hardinage lathe. At least I think it was you but I've been wrong before. The wife thinks I'm gonna die but I'm not , I'm invincible , massive blood clots didn't do it in 2009 . This back operations a walk in the park. Four times in 09 they had me at deaths door not this time. I floated away once and came back to more pain then anyone should ever know. Dying is to easy.

Hey when I get better I hope to go with you to that junkyard where you got the mill and Hardinage lathe. At least I think it was you but I've been wrong before. The wife thinks I'm gonna die but I'm not , I'm invincible , massive blood clots didn't do it in 2009 . This back operations a walk in the park. Four times in 09 they had me at deaths door not this time. I floated away once and came back to more pain then anyone should ever know. Dying is to easy.
it wasn't me, but I'll join you on that trip ... when you going to have the operation?

it wasn't me, but I'll join you on that trip ... when you going to have the operation?
Waiting on the surgeon for all the preadmitance cks, and I hope he just tells me to go to Jefferson , see him on Aug 3 , waiting on them we could have another child. Last September I started jumping thru hoops to get this far. Therapy epidural shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back