Today's Jokes - 2024

Feel sad for her. On the other hand, that's how you learn. Hard lessons usually stick. :grin: She probably has to endure a whole lot of grief at work!
I don't feel sad for her. A well deserved lesson for , forgetting the basics that were told to her. She was probably distracted by something.. All in all, she'll wear it all day after washing it off as a badge of _____________ (fill in the blanks).

I don't feel sad for her. A well deserved lesson for , forgetting the basics that were told to her. She was probably distracted by something.. All in all, she'll wear it all day after washing it off as a badge of _____________ (fill in the blanks).
Clearly she was distracted at a critical moment. But still, it wasn't a good thing to happen. Don't think anyone would like that to happen to themselves. Definitely a tough lesson, that the "little things matter", and accidents can come from the slightest of oversights or lapses. Most of us have made blunders, or near blunders that were close to disaster. I'm a member of that group.

Darn funny looking picture though - she made (or was next to) quite a mess. Hope that the paint is water based... Back to todays-jokes.

Clearly she was distracted at a critical moment. But still, it wasn't a good thing to happen. Don't think anyone would like that to happen to themselves. Definitely a tough lesson, that the "little things matter", and accidents can come from the slightest of oversights or lapses. Most of us have made blunders, or near blunders that were close to disaster. I'm a member of that group.

Darn funny looking picture though - she made (or was next to) quite a mess. Hope that the paint is water based... Back to todays-jokes.
and she has to cleanup the mess and herself. :p

All the paint shakers that I have seen securely clamp the container so the lid can't come off. They also sit inside a closed cabinet. More likely, the container lid was off and the container was knocked over. Since the paint appears well mixed, it would probably happened when the lid was removed to compare the mixed paint with the card swatch.

Still, it would be huge cleanup. My experience is that it is almost impossible to remove the color from rollers or brushes.She probably had yellow highlites for some time.

Back