Today's Joke - 2023 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3e740b7e207e8f67593c3fe854e3918a.jpg

(Great idea Woodchucker! "I'll let you decide the caption")

What is the suggestion being read...................

Please stop making us watch Omega LX and Plexaderm infomercials 24/7........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 450842

Please stop making us watch Omega LX and Plexaderm infomercials 24/7........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough with the Space 1999 reruns already.....

"I never even met that women"
Reminds me of the old story about the young manager that was called up to the company board meeting, when he gets to the room just outside the conference room there are 20 or 30 other male employees sitting about waiting. He sits down and can feel the apprehension and nervousness as one by one each in called in and within 5 minutes they come out head hung low; until finally it is his turn. As he is called he gets up, looks around then enters the room with 18 older men sitting about looking at him and the man at the end of the table says, Why did you have sex with Mary Jane"? He looks about with great relief and answers with confidence, "I have never touched Mary Jane". Moments pass and the man that had addressed him emits a sign of relief then leans forward and says in a stern voice, "Good, then you can fire her......"

View attachment 450842

"Please please please! No more Rosie O'Donnell strip shows!"

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back