After Hanes kept getting thinner every time I bought them, I found "One Sock Two Sock". Good durable socks of all kinds. I only buy crew socks though.

Now Amazon sells them too!

I'm looking for some sloppy loose and warm sleeping socks. Any ideas?
Just how warm and sloppy :congratulate: Like this?

ive been using the costco brand white sports socks pretty much exclusively for years, they last about 4 months till they are flat, but they are the current best ones ive found....

Many years ago, I got tired of trying to always match up socks, and I had many singles. So I threw all of them away and bought 2 dozen of the exact same ones, black crews. Every couple of years or so I do the same thing. No more orphans.
Been doing the same for many years.

Goldtoe from Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/3aysu837

I don't even fold them anymore. Just one drawer with a pile of the same socks.
I've mentioned this to people in the past and they look at me like I'm from another planet.
Good to see I'm not the only one:)

Inspired by @Aukai 's t-shirt topic, here’s one dedicated for socks! I’m looking for recommendations on durable crew cut socks to wear with work boots, but all sock related talk is welcome here :encourage:

My sock drawer mostly consists of unbranded socks bought from a local alternative to Dollar General. They are cheap, but not very long lasting, well drying or even comfortable :congratulate: Especially on a hot day with sweaty feet like mine, I’m practically asking for blisters by wearing such socks.

I get all my socks at lidl's

Stu

I'd like socks that go on and off easily and that aren't so constrictive.

Back