Seeking knowledge at the well of Wisdom

Those are sure weird! That straight section next to the V way really complicates things!
Is your cutter long enough for the full width, or are you going to have to trig your way down?
You may need to grind the end flat. The surface speed will go to zero on the point.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
I will be doing only one side of the VEE at a time. I do not plan to machine either the Vee or Flat Way to what would need to be done if I was replacing with Turcite. This is the beauty of using Moglice. It forms to what ever void it is in. I will be sure to document as much of my project as I can as I go along.

Larry, I hope there was only material damage and no loss of life or serious injury.
Over the years the warning systems have gotten much better. But tornado tracks are difficult to predict. I find it surprising that more people aren't hurt or killed given the total destruction of many buildings. There were 70 people in the industrial building that partially collapsed. 11 to hospitals. Most houses in this area have basements that provide very good protection. A couple of years ago the small dairy store in my area got totally destroyed & we lost power from trees going through power lines. Grandkids considered it a disaster since we couldn't walk to get ice creams anymore. That store was there when I was a kid. Hasn't been rebuilt.

Back