Schaeffler Pocket Guide

Until you hold it in your hands you don't realize how compact it is:
Schaeffler Pocket Guide RFS.jpg

Fits in the pockets of my black elastic-cuffed surgical jacket (for when I'm using copious amounts of cutting oil), the pockets of my Black & Decker Denim Shop Apron and (with a little persuasion since the canvas is stiff) in the lower pockets of my heavy Canvas Shop Apron:

Schaeffler Guide in Pocket rfs.jpg
Hey, you're the ones that keep asking for photos!

I got my copy today. It’s a hefty little book. I have not had a chance to start thumbing thru it, but read the foreword.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Ischgl99, for the information on this. Amazing! Download is much quicker than you'd think. They should call it "Mechanical Engineering Degree in Your Pocket"

Thanks, Ischgl99, for the information on this. Amazing! Download is much quicker than you'd think. They should call it "Mechanical Engineering Degree in Your Pocket"
You're welcome, I'm glad so many of you are taking advantage of it.

To be honest the book is very much past My math and experience level. In the spirit in which it is given I am offering to send this book along free of charge, just asking for postage only.

To be honest the book is very much past My math and experience level. In the spirit in which it is given I am offering to send this book along free of charge, just asking for postage only.

I have already found very useful information by just "glancing" at certain sections, information I would have otherwise not been able to find so easily. As a reference source, it is one that I will always keep close to hand as it is that useful, unlike other reference material I have that gets referred to only once in a blue moon.

I didn’t see that they have an app for this too, I might need to check into that. I have my iPad in the shop all the time for music, so having the app or pdf on there would be helpful.
Installed the app on my iPhone 14+ and may start using one of my iPad Mini's in the shop (have a laptop in there, so have been reluctant to place an iPad in jeopardy)

I simply downloaded the file. A lot of useful stuff in one place. Remains to be seen how much I'll use it. A download takes up a lot less space than a book. Space is at a premium in my shop. Also, the electronic version is easier to search (but harder to browse).

I simply downloaded the file. A lot of useful stuff in one place. Remains to be seen how much I'll use it. A download takes up a lot less space than a book. Space is at a premium in my shop. Also, the electronic version is easier to search (but harder to browse).
Also downloaded the PDF, but the text in the app is clearer than in the PDF.

I agree that browsing is better with a book (maybe it's a generational thing?), but I also liked the idea of something that I could use for free with free priority shipping from Europe.

Back