PayPal and supporting Hobby Machinist related issues

Matthewsx, you are a bad influence, i compromised my integrity and used paypal, I should be a diamond member any time now.
I just feel dirty.
I put a new card on file and it went thru or so it said so we will see.
What do you know i'm a diamond now

Matthewsx, you are a bad influence, i compromised my integrity and used paypal, I should be a diamond member any time now.
I just feel dirty.
You don't have to do this again though! About the only time I've used PayPal was for a couple of personal transactions and HM.

On the other hand, glad for you to be a supporter!

My bank isn't linked to paypal and I have no issues.

Ron
yea i stopped using them several years ago when they shut down my account because i was buying a lot of stuff and did not want to link my bank to the service.

I just feel dirty.
You, my friend have always been a diamond....

From me, and all your fellow members Thank You!!!!

John

Yes, thank you!

With PayPal being the only way to donate is the reason I haven’t donated.

It is my pleasure to donate, the PayPal issue is the only thing that stopped me

yea i stopped using them several years ago when they shut down my account because i was buying a lot of stuff and did not want to link my bank to the service.

I don't understand. I have a PayPal account and do not have a bank account listed with them. I also do not give my bank account number to anyone. Now mind you, I have a credit card on file with them for my financial dealings. The credit card has protections and allows me to make my donations.

Not sure what the issue is with using PayPal. I have been using them for years with excellent results.
I have a separate bank account tied to it that is used just for PayPal and eBay transactions. Easy peasy.

The other day, I sold some aluminum sheets to a guy on FBMP. He paid me using PayPal, so I didn't have to go to the bank to deposit cash.

Back