Laptop computer assistance needed...

The laptop is probably 8 or 9 years old, so it's obsolete, I'm sure...

It belonged to my mother... she lost her battle with cancer on September 9th...

Dad wanted me to have it... I don't know why... but after 59 years of being with Mom, he is now alone and somewhat lost, so we are trying to make everything as easy for him as possible.

My brother was Mom's computer expert... I thought he might know the password, and he did...

Thanks, everyone...
-Bear
So sorry for your loss. I cried my eyes out when my Mama passed. Just could not stop crying.

The laptop is probably 8 or 9 years old, so it's obsolete, I'm sure...

It belonged to my mother... she lost her battle with cancer on September 9th...

Dad wanted me to have it... I don't know why... but after 59 years of being with Mom, he is now alone and somewhat lost, so we are trying to make everything as easy for him as possible.

My brother was Mom's computer expert... I thought he might know the password, and he did...

Thanks, everyone...
-Bear
So sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully there will be some files on there that will bring a small amount of joy.

I still have my dads laptop and he’s been gone 6 years now.

John

Get a USB stick and create a password recovery device.

It creates a secret file on both the stick and computer that regardless of password changes, will allow access.

Only one computer on one stick, but you can create folders for each computer to store all on one, then transfer to stick as needed

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Back