An explanation is due.

Sage words indeed extropic. My present wife(massive upgrade from the one who left me after 30yrs together) calls those “seeds of discontent” R’s for resentments. She would always be checking to see if I had a R and would tell me she was getting an R about something. She explained when we first got together “R’s kill”. That concept has made for our life together truly peaceful which is everything to me. Especially after living with a chaotic gaslighter for 30yrs with not a second of peace. It did almost kill me.

It took a while after she left but the first thing I got grateful for was she left me because it’s just not in my DNA to leave. That truly turned my life around after basically losing 95% of everything. That first seed of gratefulness led to me being grateful for the crappy roof over my son and my heads and not too long after that my miracle SO showed up. You wouldn’t believe me if I told you where I was then and where I am now. Not just night and day, a completely different reality.
It's great to read the concept restated in someone else's words. Congratulations.

Back