Adapters for connecting iGaging Absolute and Mitutoyo SPC scales to TouchDRO

ycroosh

Active User
H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
Ho folks,
First of all, sorry for the long "radio silence". We caught Covid during our trip to Canada in the beginning of July and it knocked us out of commission for a good part of 3 weeks. I'm back to "mostly functional", and am catching up with the backlog...

_DSC0024-2.jpg

First things first, I added product listings for the signal converters for connecting iGaging Absolute DRO and Mitutoyo Digimatic scales to TDA-400/420:
Converter for Mitutoyo SPC Scales - supports most Digimatic scales with SPC port (full list is in the item description).
Converter for iGaging Absolute Scales - supports iGaging Absolute DRO scales (and should work with other iGaging scales that output SPC signal; DOES NOT work with EZ-View scales)

I have a secret stash of converters for Shahe scales as well, but I will not be adding them to the site, at least for now. If you want one, the price is the same as the other two. PM me here and I will figure out how to charge you for it ;)

Regards
Yuriy

any issues with the Shahe scales? i went out and bought one after your posting that you were going to have the adapters.

any issues with the Shahe scales? i went out and bought one after your posting that you were going to have the adapters.
I ordered 5 new sets to test and 2 are acting up for no apparent reason. Really don't have time/resources to deal with associated support issues going forward.

Ho folks,
First of all, sorry for the long "radio silence". We caught Covid during our trip to Canada in the beginning of July and it knocked us out of commission for a good part of 3 weeks.

Glad your better!
I'm back to "mostly functional"

Ha – "mostly functional" describes my normal state!

Best regards,

Charlie

I ordered 5 new sets to test and 2 are acting up for no apparent reason. Really don't have time/resources to deal with associated support issues going forward.
ok then, no issues with the i-gage?
BTW thanks for testing all of this stuff out, saves me time.

ok then, no issues with the i-gage?
BTW thanks for testing all of this stuff out, saves me time.
Yes, iGaging Absolute DRO scales work pretty reliably. They use the same format as Mitutoyo (SPC), so the scales provide their own timing, wihich is more reliable than what the EZ-View scales do.

Hello
I ordered my igaging adaptor yesterday. Ae you aware that the two links above in your first post are the only way to get to those items in your store? In other words, if you go straight to touchdro.com you won't be able to find these...
Thanks Dave

Hello
I ordered my igaging adaptor yesterday. Ae you aware that the two links above in your first post are the only way to get to those items in your store? In other words, if you go straight to touchdro.com you won't be able to find these...
Thanks Dave
Hi Dave,
saw you order.
You can get to the listing from the TDA-400/420 page as well (for now).
This partially intentional, and partially because changing the store template (to include the "Accessories" section) is a HUGE PITA, so still working on it. I can do only so much testing with my limited number of scales, and since this is a new product, I'd rather it roll out slowly. If there are any issues that I missed, I'd rather deal with fixing a dozen units than hundred.
Regards
Yuriy

Back