You Think You Are Having A Bad Day, Look At This!!!

Yeah Jake, that one on the west side by 31. I haven't been out that way since we finished wiring the TJC Energy building over there, but then I started cutting through on Lyon and coming in the back way. Stopped going all the way out to the loop....too much traffic at that light that I didn't need to go through. That has been a long project for them.

Pierre, we use those in the parking garages at the hospital I do some work for. The parking garage the contractors park in is a stressed concrete structure, so they sure don't want anyone running into those columns, or scraping the beams. I'm going to install a couple of new automatic gates on one level, and they are really strict on even drilling anchor bolt holes for the pedestals. There are a couple of inductive loops we usually just saw into the concrete or asphalt and seal in, but not here. Having to use a surface mount rigid loop and glue it down. Not liking that too much. It's the top level, exposed to the sun so the adhesive choice will be critical. Not looking forward to that part of it.

I see them other places as well. Banks often, since their canopies are often short. And delicate.

Back