You make the call !

Just got the call , so here we go !

• Dig in deep head first ?

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Climb out while I can ?

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Go halfway in and disperse some of the dirt ?

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Watch the equipment and tooling go into the dumpster ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cut grass and cut wood ?

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I'll have the oppurtunity to dig myself a big deep hole very soon . Most likely a complete shop , lathes , mills and associated support equipment . This would require work , and alot of it . I've been clearing things out lately and have mixed feelings about going thru this . I'm still out of work and would have the time to do this , but ughhhhhh . The space would be some issues . Should I continue to climb out of the hole or go full force head first back in ? :grin: Decisions decisions .

While I was typing this , I just got the call to go over and make my list . I would have to remove everything within 2 weeks . :cautious: If you have anything on your wish lists , let me know . I only have so much space . :)

Ask for help maybe?

I only see one way out. Make a list of equip, offer it up, and if people here do a solid , I'LL TAKE IT, then speak up for it. Otherwise, let it go. You can't save the world, and some machinery dealer should buy the entire lot.

Either you want to be a machinist in your basement, or you're going to be an ebay dealer. Which way do you want it... If my history with you is any indication, be a basement machinist.

I had taken pics a couple months ago but have to go over now for more to see what is left . I'm not sure how this will go as of yet , but my interest is stirring . :grin: Be back in a while .

Vertical band saw? 10” rotary table? Right-angle head? Grinder v-block spindexer (grind all)? Grinding wheel adapters?

Seems to me that this is your call--what do your REALLY want ??
Yeah what is your end goal? Flip the equipment? Save it from the scrapper? Have a part time shop?

Back