Wilton Drill Press

If anyone visits here , I trap them into not leaving empty handed ! :grin: I have been setting stuff out back on the main road with a free sign lately . Gone by 4.30 pm when the work force traffic stacks up . Tool cart and safety steps left yesterday . :encourage: Letting go is quite enjoyable ,

My experiences both buying and selling on Craigslist have been overwhelmingly positive. Now that FB is the thing I stage things in the driveway mostly. You can see someone's profile on FB which is helpful and talk to them on the phone. You can tell who's serious. I enjoy meeting like minded people who enjoy the same things that I do. You can learn a lot by meeting folks in different neighborhoods and from different walks of life, if you are so inclined.

Tim
I had three meetups this week, one in the garage, This dude was so shy and introverted he had trouble looking me in the eye. Another one in a parking lot with a really cool guy who was there on a coworkers behalf, we must have talked for a half hour or so.

The third one right in my own basement. The guy who bought the lathe was so stoked about his score he never even noticed the gun safe or all of the paraphernalia lying about.

I have a bullet display right near where the lathe was, ranging from .17hmr all the way up to a live 20MM Vulcan round and he seemingly didn't even notice or at least didn't care. He did Geek out over my little basement machine shop as this is what he is aiming for also. 4" Belt sander, small drill press lathe and the mill I'm currently building.

He did get lost on the way out, but my house is like that, easy to get turned around in, but I was right with him.

Two sketchiest meetups Ive had was a 2am meetup in a home depot parking lot in philly to buy 800rds of M855 green tip, and a midnight meetup in my garage for a guy who was travelling through on his way back to Buffalo NY.

I was armed both times and the philly meetup we both had our heads on a swivel as we at least knew something about each other, and were in Indian territory.

Back