Why I bought a mill

You know the money we spend on recycling AL cans, it may be worthwhile to add some swarf. I haven't done it, it just popped into my mind looking at that...

Hey! That’s my vise stop and the vise I’m buying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, love that vise stop. Was the very first thing I purchased from them. Liked it so much I bought a second one. Their tool height gadgets are pretty handly too & don't cost much.

You need these too! ;)

20190214_182159.jpg20191224_181035.jpg

You see, David, I told you! You thought I was lying, right?

It's all in good fun and I hope you understand. The only guy who really NEEDS something right now is Dave - a new phone that at least comes from this millennium.

You know the money we spend on recycling AL cans, it may be worthwhile to add some swarf. I haven't done it, it just popped into my mind looking at that...

Never thought about that. Mom recycles but mostly plastic & glass. None of us drink sodas. Most chips I vacuum. I use filter bags in my shop vac so emptying is easy & clean. Never need to change the shop vac filter either cause the filter bags keeps it clean. Larger chips I put in a tote but I don't seperate material types. I just bag it when full & toss it in the trash can.

I drink a lot of Itoen green tea...., and I had a waterproof flip phone for the longest time, it just worked great, and didn't crap out like now. Like there is a timed fuse....

My phone works just about everywhere except down my basement and up in the mountains . ( the 2 places I spend most of my time ) :grin:

Leave it up stairs, and listen for it, in the mountains enjoy the quiet.....

Back