Why I bought a mill

You guys no shame, totally high jacking one guys thread about how proud he is of his new mill. No can, you guy's

This is Dave's thread . I'm sure he's enjoying it , and he's next on the tool list ! :high 5:

I TOLD him, it would save me money to fill a Vidmar, and I'll ship it....

Well , believe it or not , that middle one is darn near empty . Just a few more items of interest in there . :encourage:

You guys no shame, totally high jacking one guys thread about how proud he is of his new mill. No can, you guy's

Ai no kea. Dis da internet brah, no thread safe from hijack. All bus.

Besides it's David's thread, he knows there's gonna be shenanigans from us. (Sorry David)

First you tell Dave how it is, then you say "sorry"LOL

Well, at least it makes me feel better about it. :D

But if David starts a thread about his mill & the progress of rebuilding it & tooling it up, I promise to behave in that one.

OMG :rolleyes:
Now the poor boy wondering about the sanity he's relying from this site:laughing:

I got this vise stop along with a set of bore gauges.
I got tired of it sitting around not being useful so I bought a mill so I could buy a vise for my vise stop :D
db67d1a319559f43f3d61ae691d5ba4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is Dave's first post . How can we not like his reasoning ? If you ask me , he reminds me of quite a few other members on here . :big grin: He seems to fit right in. LMAO !

Eh, you guys started it! I was called in here so I just tagged along.

Ok then, back on track. David, I think you neeeed some Nogas. :big grin:

Img_0625-1.jpg

Back