Who ended up with my electrical tape ?

I had cut a cord on a buffer way back when and found it in one of the Vidmars . It now has a new cord . :encourage:

Check your clothes dryer. I believe there is a warp in the space-time continuum that randomly takes a sock every week to another dimension or a parallel universe. Sometimes, much later, they come back.

Check your clothes dryer. I believe there is a warp in the space-time continuum that randomly takes a sock every week to another dimension or a parallel universe. Sometimes, much later, they come back.

They only come back to me after I chuck the un-lost sock

Cutting oil is my blood.

Electrical tape, box knives, retractable tape measures. I can barely buy them faster than they disappear. I find that the only chance I have to buy them 4 or 5 at a time.

Electrical tape, box knives, retractable tape measures. I can barely buy them faster than they disappear. I find that the only chance I have to buy them 4 or 5 at a time.
that's your mistake.
buy 1 at a time. When you misplace your last one, go buy another. As soon as you get home with your new one, you will find the other... it always works that way. :frown:

Back