Who ended up with my electrical tape ?

Electrical tape has a way of hiding and then showing up in unexpected places. :grin: I know that I have about 6 rolls of it - somewhere in the shop...

If I have a roll of electrical tape, I'll never loose it.

If I have three or five, or heaven forbid I buy a sleeve..... Not a one to be found anywhere. Absolutely gone.

Same seems to go for car keys.....

I find that rolls of electrical tape are fecund little bahstards. They multiply like dust bunnies. Same with PTFE thread tape and dead ball point pens.

I don't have sticky fingers, either- I'm not the reason the lighter leash was invented, but little rolls of tape I got covered.

I find that rolls of electrical tape are fecund little bahstards. They multiply like dust bunnies. Same with PTFE thread tape and dead ball point pens.

I don't have sticky fingers, either- I'm not the reason the lighter leash was invented, but little rolls of tape I got covered.
Ball point pens do seem to have a definitely short life span regardless of non use; when I sold my business, I took a sizeable stash home with me, it seems that few of them are functional after some 10 years of storage.

Last edited:

Have you ever noticed when you go to a retired person’s house all the ball point pens don’t work?
I never had this problem because I stole them from work. I may have to actually buy some gd pens.

What are you going to do if you cut yourself?

Back