Where to find Kilz Hammerite Mid Green or Rust-Oleum Verde Green

Well for me it's a total mystery, wouldn't know much where to start.

But I finally found some green Hammerite quarts (can not spray) but this is not the green I really wanted. Wish I mastered the art of mixing to get it closer to the original.

As you suggested (and others around this forum), I will be using a good bristle and painting it manually.
Take it to a local paint supplier, such as Sherwin Williams. They will be able to match color nearly perfectly.

Well for me it's a total mystery, wouldn't know much where to start.

But I finally found some green Hammerite quarts (can not spray) but this is not the green I really wanted. Wish I mastered the art of mixing to get it closer to the original.

As you suggested (and others around this forum), I will be using a good bristle and painting it manually.
I got my first understanding about color mixing from my mom when I was a kid.
She bought one of those round discs that you put in the toilet that were supposed to help keep the bowl clean. They turned the water blue.
I discovered my yellow pee, when mixed with the blue would turn the water Green.
And the rest as they say, is history.
;)

Take it to a local paint supplier, such as Sherwin Williams. They will be able to match color nearly perfectly.
I doubt that. They could not match a metal box I brought to them. It was so off. And they wanted to charge me for the off color.
They may be able to match... Not guaranteed. And usually they start from their own base color, not something already colored.

Your SW is different than mine. They have done an excellent job for me, including custom mixing stain for our new house. But, as with everything, it usually depends on the personnel.

Back