Where Is It Now

Buffalo21

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I’ve spent close to an hour looking for the MT#5 x MT#3 sleeve that came with the lathe, I wanted to use the SYOZ 25/EOC 25 x MT#3 collet chuck. I made a spindle end cap and the draw bar, I found all of those pieces, except the MT#5 x MT#3 sleeve.

I thought this would be quicker than installing the direct mount D1-4 5C collet chuck. Alas, it was not quicker.

Its probably in the same box as my 1/2” CCMT lathe tool, the 1-60 drill bit sizing plate and the hinged pin spanner wrench

Well, this is a new use for the forum. Have you checked your pockets? Junk drawer in the kitchen?

John;)

Maybe the wife's purse....

I remember one time using a piece of scrap steel to make a spacer for something or other, then later, couldn't find my boring bar. Yup.

Junk drawer in the kitchen?
Have you seen this man's shop? He owns more toolboxes that any 3 mechanics I have ever met.
It is a serious testament to his memory that he can find anything inside of a 2 hour search.

Thank God I'm not the only one to have so many drawers to check. Some times remembering what I have is a challenge too.

Back