Where is Blondihacks moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, are you guys saying that the people on the internet are real? Oh, god... I'm not prepared for this.
Nah...They're almost all bots. Including (obviously) all the Hobby-Machinists. /8^)

Why does it matter where she moved to?
It doesn't. But people are curious by nature. She's an entertainment/content producer, she's put herself out in the world and many who watch her regularly enjoy her human side as well as the machining content.

I feel the same about Quinn as I do about Adam Booth, This Old Tony and Clickspring. They are interesting people, so I'm interested in most anything they care to talk about.

Quinn has to weigh personal privacy/safety against letting people get to know her. For women in North America, this has to factor large in her thinking.
Yeah, I'm surprised she actually gives her full name.

Horse is out of the barn on that. Her first blog address is quinndunki.com

She has given a bunch of high profile talks about video game programming at conferences. Many of the videos are online, so using an alias is pointless.

Last edited:
I watch another female u tube star and she opened up a video a few days ago and talked about people showing up at her residence and her family's place and so on. She was very clear not to do it.
I guess you are living the celebrity life. You could be a Kar dashian.
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back