Where is Blondihacks moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac STS

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
Most recent video is of her packing up the shop.

Says she is moving 1500 miles away and to a foreign country but didn’t say where.

Back to Canada?

And is she keeping the show going on YouTube?

I remember her saying last year she wanted to go back to Canada. Probably where she is headed if I had to guess.

hmmm In the early days she mentioned the weather she faced in Mississauga. She must have moved away when I wasn't looking.

IIRC Quinn is from Alberta. I think her dad is/was a vet.

So, did she go back to Alberta? I still can't tell where she moved to...

My understanding was that she had been working in the Los Angeles area.

Like everybody said, she moved back to Canada. She said that the moving truck & crew cost her $13,000. As soon as I heard that, I decided that I was never going to move again!

She is most definitely going to keep the channel going because that is part of her income. She makes most of her money from coding/programming, & most of that is for video games on AAA devices (e.g. PlayStation) and mobile phones.

Why does it matter where she moved to?

Seems like that falls under "personal business" to me and if she wanted people to know where she lived or is moving to, she'd say so.

I've never understood this obsession people have with knowing personal details of other people.....especially when it just doesn't matter, except to that particular individual in question.

My understanding was that she had been working in the Los Angeles area.

Like everybody said, she moved back to Canada. She said that the moving truck & crew cost her $13,000. As soon as I heard that, I decided that I was never going to move again!

She is most definitely going to keep the channel going because that is part of her income. She makes most of her money from coding/programming, & most of that is for video games on AAA devices (e.g. PlayStation) and mobile phones.
That is so cool. I was under the impression she was in Canada all this time…

Good for her… she gets to be close to family and has a new and larger shop… all good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back