Where is Blondihacks moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't. But people are curious by nature.
Curiosity- cat - etc.

Just becuase someone is a public figure doesn’t mean they give up the right to privacy Or just to live like any other human being.

Thats all I’ve got to say about that.

When I posted the question I never thought of privacy, etc.. She posted a video showing her packing up her shop piece by piece and saying she was moving to a different country but didn’t say where.

She has posted a subsequent thread saying she moved closer to family in Canada.

Could a moderator just remove this whole thread? It is not a good idea talking about where someone lives.

Could a moderator just remove this whole thread? It is not a good idea talking about where someone lives.

No real problems. We haven't doxed her.
It has been an interesting thread for me on her background; I have gained respect and a couple new videos to watch.
Interesting too on the zeitgeist. Although very sad for women in our society.

Above I read "Canada" (a pretty big area), Mississauga or was that Massasauga (we have both), and Alberta (over 3000km away and over 660,000 sq. km (255,000 sq mi)). So her secret is safe with us!

What a shame that someone can't be even semi-public without a security detail.
What kind of internet loony would show up unannounced, uninvited and unwelcome to someone's home?
I suppose I shouldn't even ask that......

Brian

This thread has been restored but locked. The thread was first deleted upon the OP request out of concern that Quinn's privacy could be revealed or that the thread was moving in the direction of doxing. The mods discussed this curious case extensively and have agreed that the best option is to restore and lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back