Where do I find one of those big tap drill size charts?

Thanks for letting me know about the starrett literature! I put in an order there.
Once you get it take it to your local print shop and get it laminated. That way it will last for decades on your wall.

I got some (rolled up) from Fastenal. A while back forever. Free.

I got a large Morse decimal chart, which includes metric, from a local brick and mortar fastener supply store (that also sells cutting tools) for a reasonable price. It was worth the price to me because it was made of heavy plastic, not folded, and unrolled out flat and stays flat once I put it on a flat surface with some weights for a couple of days. It is so big I can see it clearly from 20 feet!

Can't seem to get to where the Starrett chart is... I get to their website, but that is it.

Edit: found it!

Can't seem to get to where the Starrett chart is... I get to their website, but that is it.

Edit: found it!

And order placed!! Thank you!

ORDER DETAILS

Order Number: ---------

ITEMS:
#1 - 1 Metric Equivalent Card (Bulletin 1318)
#2 - 1 Decimal Equivalent Card (Bulletin 1317)
#3 - 1 Decimal Wall Chart (folded) (Bulletin 1214)

I ordered a bunch of stuff last night. Figured I better get it before the new owners decided to start charging....

John
Ooohhhh. That's a good point. I figured they would get a flood of requests from us here at H-M. They are probably like, "What the hell, those H-M guys must be talking about where to get free stuff again."

You can go to Starrett's website. They offer it as literature. It's free, including postage, though as I recall you don't know that until it's in your cart and you're checking out.
Well, that's too cool. got one ordered!
THANKS for the INTEL

I had a small plastic Starrett card for a couple of decades that was my go-to. Eventually, it cracked and fell apart. Of course, I taped it up and kept using it. Not to long ago, I downloaded a printable Starrett chart, which I've now laminated. It's like an old friend...

Uh oh, I placed an order on Starrett earlier today and I forgot the small charts, I added three to my cart then hit continue shopping. The page is now down for maintenance, I think they are on to us…

Back