Where do I find one of those big tap drill size charts?

D.sebens

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
I would love to have one of those charts. The ones that usually have advertisements for the company on them. Where do I look for those. The ones on ebay and what not seem over priced. They are $16-24. I don’t want to buy one and find out there’s much more affordable options.

Try Penn Tool Co. Last time I looked they have several different wall charts available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to have one of those charts. The ones that usually have advertisements for the company on them. Where do I look for those. The ones on ebay and what not seem over priced. They are $16-24. I don’t want to buy one and find out there’s much more affordable options.
I picked mine up from the brick and mortar tool company I buy from for free.

I got mine from Starrett. It is big. I went to the local Hobby Lobby and bought a frame and glass for it. Actually, I think there was a picture or saying in the frame and I ripped it out and replaced it with the chart. LOL.

I got mine (printed on thin plastic sheet) 40+ years ago from a regional supplier - same one I bought my Kennedy boxes, chests & cart from at an amazing discount - and finally framed it a couple of years ago:

IMG_6999_Radiant_Photo.jpeg
(Hey, @woodchucker : I remembered)

I signed up on the Starrett marketing site and got a bunch of loot including the wall chart, but it was folded maybe six times: if you buy one make sure they will ship it rolled up. Your best bet may be picking one up at an industrial equipment show: it took Grainger three tries to get me an 8-1/2 x 11 enlarged chart from The Engineers Black Book that didn’t have a permanent label in the middle of it ir folded in half.

Thanks for letting me know about the starrett literature! I put in an order there.

My Starrett wall chart came rolled up. Also pick up some of their pocket versions.

I'm looking for one that has M10x1 info on it.

Back