What I make

Wow! Very nice work! Shame I don't golf no more or I'd be definitely talkin to you.
Once again great work!

Have a great day!
Ed

Gene, thank you for your reply. I did a quick search and found you are quite the celebrity in the NASCAR and golfing world. I mean you have PRO golfers that are fans of yours so in my mind that makes you a celebrity. Very cool stuff you make and some nice accomplishments. I think you are a bit more of a hobby machinist at least in your abilities than the typical metal hacker which is where I fall.

Seems you have set yourself up for a great future. Best of luck in your endeavors and pending retirement,

I am not into Golf, but I sure to appreciate the quality of the work put into making these putters. They look superb. The more people that see these on the course, the more potential customers.

I thought I was pretty clued up on making things, till I joined this forum. I now realise that I am but a mere novice among many clever men.
My theory is. The longer you spend time in the company of such creative people the better chance of gaining more light and being that bit more advanced in my own skill development.

Best of luck

Outstanding work. I appreciate metal artistry in any form. A person can tell the skill and quality of an item just by looking at it.
gbritnell

Golfer or not...One has to appreciate this level of workmanship. A truly outstanding work of art!

Very beautiful looking golf clubs, with the guilloche(is that the word still if its a linear machine?) engraving you could probably sell them to art galleries too ;-)

Have you got any pics of your machine? as my brother is quite keen to try to build one.

Stuart

impressive work,
if i could play the game effectively, i would be proud to have them in my bag!
i'm afraid i would do mare harm than good
:roflmao:

What is the gizmo on top of the putter ? A wrench of some sort ?

That's to repair ball marks on the green......a divot fixer. A ball mark fixed within 10 minutes will completely heal in a day. Unfortunately, when you see a green with all kinds of brown marks.....no one fixed those.....and they take weeks to heal.

Back